MPOA - Frequently Asked Questions
1. What are my voting rights in the association?
One Vote Per Household
2. What restrictions exist in the Association documents on my right to use my property?
The exterior of your property can’t be modified without advance ADR approval. For more information, please click here to view the MPOA ADR Manual.
No commercial use is permitted.
No pets other than one (1) dog, not exceeding an adult weight of seventy-five (75) pounds, or two (2) dogs not exceeding a combined total adult weight of seventy-five (75) pounds, two (2) cats, fish capable of being kept in indoor aquariums, and domesticated birds may be kept in any Living Unit.
3. What restrictions exist in the Association documents on leasing my property?
Homes may be leased once in any twelve (12) month period but for no less than (3) months at a time. A copy of the executed lease, the MPOA application (filled out by the lessee), with a $500 application fee is required. The Homeowner or lessor is responsible for providing the necessary documents to the MPOA office.
4. How much are my assessments to the Association for my home type and when are they due?
Assessments are due Jan. 1st, Apr. 1st, Jul. 1st, and Oct. 1st.
The assessment fees below are valid from July 1st, 2021 to June 3oth 2022:
- Custom Homes: $2,273.84
- Patio Villa/Club Cottage Homes: $3,059
5. Do I have to be a member in any other Association?
6. Am I required to pay rent or land use fees for recreational or other commonly used facilities?
Note: The statements contained herein are only summary in nature. A prospective purchaser should refer to all reference, exhibit hereto, the sales contract, and association documents.