Playground and Dog Park
The Playground is located on Regatta Drive and includes a Play Area, Swings, Slides, and cushioned Synthetic Turf. The Dog Park is also located on Regatta Drive, adjacent to the Playground. This is a wonderful place to let your pets play while socializing with your neighbors. The Dog Park features a small and large dog play area, dog waste stations, drinking bowls, and a covered sitting area.
Please remember to pick up after your pet and always maintain control of your dog. The MPOA works hard to keep both the playground and the dog park well-manicured for you and your pets to enjoy.
Dog Park Rules
- Enter at your own risk
- Owners are responsible for their dogs and any related damages.
- Dogs with aggressive behavior are prohibited.
- Owners should clean up after their dogs.
- The "Small Dog Park" area is for dogs less than 25lbs.
- Dogs should wear a collar with ID.
- Dogs should be at least four months old and supervised at all times.
- Dogs should be leashed prior to entering and leaving the dog park.
- Children should be at least 6yrs old and supervised at all times.
- No smoking.
Dog Park Maintenance
To ensure the cleanliness and beauty of the dog park, the MPOA conducts daily routine maintenance and a weekly intensive landscape and deep cleaning. The enhanced cleaning and maintenance occur on Thursdays. As a result, the large dog park will be closed from 10:00am to noon and the small dog park will be closed from noon until 2:00pm.
If you need to use the parks during maintenance hours, please be aware that large and small dogs will share the same space.
As always, enjoy the park, and should you notice anything needing attention, please give us a call at 561.746.7769 or by emailing email@example.com.
Admirals Cove takes great pride in being one of the few communities that has seven miles of navigable waterways. The MPOA maintains the navigable channels and the mangroves within the community. Any dredging under or around docks are the Homeowner’s responsibility. Our waterways are a unique mangrove-laden coastal ecosystem – the home to a wide variety of marine life. Be cautious when in the proximity of this marine life.